FAIRMONT Avenue in Warrnambool is the star of the show with an interactive Christmas display.
Kat Reeves said she trawled through buy, swap and sell groups on Facebook to purchase items.
The first year the theme was the Grinch, a nativity scene the next and this year it was a toy and candy shop.
"I just love Christmas," Ms Reeves said.
"We try to do a different theme each year and we, like the children, get a photo and come in and play, have a go and interact with it."
Around the corner at Bostock Street neighbours across three homes have banded together to create one big creation, complete with a sleigh, a window display and carols performed by Warrnambool performer Lynny Mast.
IN OTHER NEWS
- State funding slashed, women's cycling classic likely to be axed
- Failure to launch: council fixes new boat ramp
- No promotion: MP 'happy' to keep ports and freight portfolio
- Windfall gains tax 'a blow' to shire's progress, threatens new land for housing
- Snapped up: Gators pick time which suits farming community
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.