Portland police are appealing for information after a vehicle containing child seats was stolen.
A Portland police spokesperson said a white BA Ford Falcon Futura wagon was stolen from a Portland property overnight between Thursday and Friday.
The stolen Falcon has a distinctive, custom bright pink number plate 90-EMMA, and stickers in the rear window.
The vehicle also had child seats in the back when stolen.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Portland police station on 5522 1500 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Meanwhile, Colac police have released images of a vehicle significantly damaged in Colac's Wilson Street earlier this month.
Overnight on September 13 the rear window of the vehicle was smashed and back tyre slashed causing a significant amount of damage.
Colac Police would like anyone who may have information about the damage are urged to contact Crime Stoppers or Colac police station on 5232 8200.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines
- and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group