Veteran The Standard scribes Andrew Thomson and Tim Auld are back for another edition of T&T.
Once again, Thomo has to carry the brunt of the program putting his opinion to the test while Auldy just sits there offering nothing.
It really does make you wonder why Auldy is involved as he never brings anything to the table.
Thomo brings everyone up to speed with what's happening at the Warrnambool City Council regarding rates and parking fees plus many other snippets.
Auldy has some limb view about the Warrnambool Racing Club and what's happening there. Hope everyone stays safe.
IN OTHER NEWS - updated Thursday, July 1
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group