This week on The Booletin and Beyond; Kimberley Price, Rachael Houlihan and Nick Ansell bring you all the news from across the south-west.
The team talks you through the latest coronavirus headlines including the tragic death of a Portland man in his 50s and the regional Victorian restrictions which come into force on Monday. Rachael also delves into the importance of community and how we've seen the region come together amid the pandemic.
In sport, we discuss the devastating blow to the football and netball world as the Hampden League cancels their junior season. We also discuss the merger of Allansford and Panmure cricket clubs and what this means for the Grassmere Cricket Association.
- Colac COVID-19 cases rise, Glenelg numbers remain at 13
- South-west Victorian man in his 50s dies from COVID-19
- Portland hospital chief warns residents to take all precautions to avoid coronavirus
- South-west residents to face $200 fine for not wearing mask from Monday
- Country Women's Association, Foster Care Opportunity Shop and Abbey Fidge sew masks during pandemic
- Hampden league cancels 2020 junior competition
- Look ahead: Grassmere Cricket Association asks clubs to weigh up their future
- Warrnambool and District league club Allansford signs coach Ben Price for another season
- Hampden league club Hamilton Kangaroos re-signs legendary coach Gerard FitzGerald
- Camperdown re-signs football, netball coaches for 2021 Hampden league season
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.