This week on The Booletin and Beyond; The Standard reporters Kyra Gillespie, Ben Silvester and Brian Allen bring you all the news highlight from across the south-west.
- Transparency call over review of controversial roundabouts
- Councillor attends Remembrance Day service unvaccinated, defying Moyne Council requirement
- Source of new Glenelg Shire COVID-19 case under investigation
- Clergy abuse victims slam south-west parish name change
- Couple count blessings despite horror two years
- Pair plead not guilty to attempting to pervert the course of justice
- Cancer services set to expand in region
- Property round-up: reno costs on the up in property boom
- Dates for COVID-19 booster jabs roll around for front line workers, aged care and emergency services
- Jab or job: Councillor 'should get vaccinated or resign'
- Warrnambool author helping people face their pain
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.