The Department of Health has advised of a confirmed COVID case in the Southern Grampians, reported in yesterday's numbers.
Western District Health Service said that individual does not reside in the area and is linked to the Bendigo cluster.
There remains no new coronavirus cases reported today.
South West Healthcare says due to a high volume of tests, results are only now coming through to Barwon South West Public Health Unit. Less than 100 have been processed, so those waiting for results should continue to isolate until receiving a negative confirmation.
So far, the south-west region has recorded no new COVID cases or exposure sites linked to a COVID-positive traveller from Corangamite Shire.
However, two cases recorded in regional Victoria are still under investigation. It is not yet known where those cases are located.
It comes after 2075 south-west residents came forward to get tested yesterday, including 1392 at Warrnambool's Friendly Societies' Park oval, 513 at Camperdown's Leura Oval and 170 at Terang Mortlake Health Service's site.
South West Healthcare COVID coordinator Sue Anderton said yesterday all tests would be sent to Heidelberg in Melbourne and the hospital had added additional couriers, with the estimated turnaround time for results being six to 12 hours.
However, all test results would be released by the Department of Health. No cases in the south-west were announced in the state government's regular press conference this morning.
Meanwhile, Minister for Industry Support and Recovery Martin Pakula announced 20 trial sites would be setup throughout regional Victoria, including Warrnambool, as part of the vaccinated economy strategy in local government areas with low case numbers and high vaccination rates.
It will begin on October 11.
"We are announcing a plan for a series of vaccinated economy trials in regional Victoria, as we get closer to the thresholds for opening up," Mr Pakula said.
"Those trials are scheduled to start from 11 October. That is roughly a fortnight before we anticipate reaching the 70 per cent double-dose threshold which, at the moment, we are expecting to occur on about 26 October.
"It is about seeing how our vaccinated economy system might work and we will trial that with higher patron numbers and crowds with everyone on site being confirmed as fully vaccinated.
"So what it will mean in effect is that for those venues, events, and locations which we nominate as trial sites, they will be able to operate at that 70 per cent threshold number.
"The Chief Health Officer has in the initial sense nominated six local government areas where these trials can occur - they are Buloke, Pyrenees, Bass Coast, greater Bendigo, East Gippsland, and Warrnambool.
"So in terms of the sort of settings and the industries where we think those trials may work, hospitality, hair and beauty, tourism, some types of events, so potentially entry race meetings, concerts, community gatherings, all of those types of events will be able to be considered for trials of the double VAX economy.
"We'll be looking at how we can best establish somebody's vaccination status as part of these trials. So how the data can be integrated with the service Victoria app. We'll be looking at Medicare online, the express plus Medicare, how copies are vaccination certificates that can be obtained through Services Australia.
"All of those different types of proof will be considered as part of the trials. We will also be looking at what sort of training staff need, what sort of support business owners require, what sort of public communication of vaccine requirements will be necessary. So all of that will be fed into these trials and we will have support offices on the ground to help ensure that those trials run smoothly."
It comes as 779 new COVID cases were recorded in Victoria on Sunday.
There are now 325 Victorians in hospital, 73 in ICU and 54 on a ventilator.
Four people in their 20s are in intensive care and all of them are on a ventilator. Eight are in their 30s in ICU and three are on a machine to breathe.
Victoria's first dose rate now stands at 77.7 per cent and 47.3 per cent have received two doses. Victoria will reach its 80 per cent first dose target on Tuesday.
This means at 11.59pm on Tuesday, for regional Victoria the outdoor venue cap will increase from 20 to 30.
Melbourne's travel limit will be extended to 15 kilometres.
We have removed our paywall from our stories about the coronavirus. This is a rapidly changing situation and we aim to make sure our readers are as informed as possible. If you would like to support our journalists you can subscribe here.
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.