HAMPDEN league under 14 best-and-fairest winner Talor Byrne hopes he gets one more chance to run out for Koroit in 2021.
The Saints midfielder is awaiting news as to if and when the grand final can be played after state government COVID-19 restrictions forced it to be rescheduled.
Byrne wants to add a premiership medal to sit alongside his Stuart Brunt Award medal.
LIVE COVERAGE: Hampden league best and fairest counts
"Hopefully it goes ahead," he said.
Byrne played Victoria at under 12 level and harbours ambitions of playing at higher levels again.
"I want to either play seniors or play AFL," the Geelong fan said.
Byrne's older brother Connor was second in the under 16 best and fairest.
As to who is the better footballer? It was a emphatic response from the younger sibling.
"Me," he said with a smile.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines
- and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group