UPDATED, Friday, 12.48pm:
There a second truck incident, involving a rollover near Mumbannar on the Princes Highway, near the South-Australia/Victoria border.
It's understood the driver is still trapped in the vehicle and is alive.
The single-vehicle incident happened just before noon.
Emergency services from South Australia and Victoria are attending at the accident scene in a cross-border response.
Paramedics were called to a crash in Condah at about 7.35am.
Ambulance Victoria were not required. No one required treatment or transportation to hospital.
Earlier: Two trucks have been involved in a collision near Condah on the Henty Highway just before 8am on Friday morning.
Portland and Heywood police, ambulance and fire brigade services have all just arrived or are on the way.
Details are not available at this stage.
More to come.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines
- and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group