Detectives from Warrnambool police Crime Investigation Unit have released an image statewide of a man they wish to identify after a burglary in Warrnambool last month.
Investigators believe a man attended a business on Raglan Parade about 7am on Saturday, August 14.
He used a concrete pit cover to smash his way through a glass door and gain access to the business premises.
Once inside the man went into an office and attempted to damage equipment, but fled once an audible alarm went off.
He left empty-handed but caused about $5000 damage to the premises.
Investigators have released an image of a man they believe may be able to assist with their enquires.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Warrnambool CIU on 5560 1153, Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000 or submit a confidential crime report at www.crimestoppersvic.com.au
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines
- and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group