A woman driver has been left terrified after a road rage incident at the busy Warrnambool intersection of Raglan Parade and Gateway Road at 1.30pm last Saturday.
"The incident involved a male motorist having an altercation with another motorist while stationary at the traffic lights," Warrnambool police Constable Nathan Hunt said.
"It's alleged a male got out of his vehicle, approached a woman's car and smashed the passenger's side window and mirror, before leaving the scene.
"It was a frightening road rage incident in the middle of a very busy intersection early on a Saturday afternoon.
"The woman was left badly shaken and the incident was reported to police.
"Anyone with information, or dash camera footage, is requested to contact me at the Warrnambool police station on 5560 1333 or Crime Stoppers anonymously on 1800 333 000.
"This was a disturbing incident and any assistance to identify the man involved would be greatly appreciated."
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines
- and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group