It's been extremely cold and wet.
We've all been stuck in a COVID-inspired lockdown and now that we're out (sort of) we can't even go to the footy, freeze and have a refreshing cold beverage.
The only thing we do have to look forward to is gossip - and veteran scribes Andrew Thomson and Tim Auld have a bit to keep us all going.
If you thought it was cold and wet this week - we've got some great news. There's more of the same next week.
Warrnambool footballers have had a tough season and after this weekend have a couple of home games at The Pond heading towards the end of the season.
There's chat about a very unusual accident, footy coaches, umpires taking a pay trim and player eligibility for finals.
Sit back, have a listen and enjoy.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group