A Camperdown man in his 20s has been cautioned after drugs were found in his home during a police raid on Thursday morning.
Sergeant Blake Amos, of the Warrnambool police divisional tasking team, said a warrant was executed at a Russell Street address about 7am.
He said a small amount of cannabis was found and the resident would receive a caution about the personal use of cannabis.
An application for a warrant was submitted and approved after information was received about drug activity in the area.
Sergeant Amos has taken over in charge of the divisional tasking team for 12 months with a focus on recidivist offenders and/or illegal drug activity.
He urged anyone with information about offending to contact Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
IN OTHER NEWS:
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group