Major Collision Investigation Unit detectives have charged a man following a fatal collision in Allansford in May.
A motorcyclist was travelling along Ziegler Parade when the motorbike and utility collided about 4.10pm on 26 May.
The motorcyclist, a 65-year-old Allansford man, died at the scene.
READ MORE:Motorcyclist dies in crash at Allansford
The driver of the utility, a 75-year-old man, was treated by paramedics at the scene and assisted police with their enquiries.
The Warrnambool man has today been charged with dangerous driving causing death, careless driving and fail to give way.
He appeared before the Warrnambool Magistrates' Court today where he was bailed to appear on 17 September.
IN OTHER NEWS
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines and newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group