Warrnambool City Council is back in the headlines on this weeks edition of T and T.
The Standard's Andrew Thomson is all over the issue that sees Peter Schneider back as the CEO of the council while Tim Auld sits there in total amazement at how stupid the City Of Warrnambool looks in the public eyes.
Thommo goes off the long run after speaking to former mayor Tony Herbert about the reinstatement of Schneider.
The more things change the more they stay the same as Auldy brings nothing to the table.
Stay safe. Take care.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group.
- If you have subscribed, join our subscriber-only Facebook group.
IN OTHER NEWS
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.