It may be in a reduced form, but the first installment of the Port Fairy Winter Weekends is set to go ahead.
The event is set to take place on the Queen's Birthday long weekend, from June 11-14.
It is part of a four-weekend program spaced across June and July.
Port Fairy Winter Weekends coordinator Amy Armstrong said her committee met on Wednesday and are putting the final touches on a revised first weekend program.
"We have worked closely with Moyne Shire Council," Ms Armstrong said.
"Everything we have done is through the lens of public health and safety and COVID compliance. We want everyone to know the events they can attend are all being held within the current restrictions. We are hoping people from the regions will still want to travel for the long weekend and if they do, then we will have some great events for them to attend."
Ms Armstrong said her committee was in the process of updating its website, with confirmation all information on the site by the end of this weekend will be correct as far as the status of each event on the program (barring any more COVID restrictions being introduced).
One event that will not go ahead for certain is the Dachshund Dash, which had been taken off the program prior to the lockdown.
Ms Armstrong said the early decision to not hold the dash was done so with public safety in mind.
"We usually get about 2000 people to that event and it was just going to take too much manpower to do what was needed for it to run COVID-safe," she said.