A Warrnambool woman is in custody after she was allegedly caught in possession of a small quantity of methamphetamine at a licensed premises on Sunday.
Police allege the 49-year-old woman was at a licensed premises in Warrnambool at 5.35pm on Sunday when officers attended and a search was conducted.
She was found in possession of .41 grams of ice.
The woman was already on bail for other offences and has a history of drug offending.
She will appear in Warrnambool Magistrates Court on Monday for a bail/remand hearing.
The woman is one of four people in the cells waiting to appear in court.
Police said there were three men in the cells charged with family violence related offending.
There are 77 items listed before the Warrnambool court.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group.
- If you have subscribed, join our subscriber-only Facebook group.