FAMILIES will be able to snap up a bargain at the Camperdown Children's Market on Saturday.
Camperdown Toy Library president Claire Timms said the market was a unique opportunity to browse through a range of new and pre-loved children's toys and other items.
"It's a great opportunity to pick up a bargain and meet some local makers," she said.
"There will be a great range of clothing and toys on offer with something for all families from babies to older children."
The Camperdown Toy Library re-opened in March after a year-long hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
"We are excited about our re-opening and looking forward to meeting lots of local families," Mrs Timms said.
"The first 20 visitors will receive a free month's membership to the library. Stalls are still available at $15 each."
The market, which is a fundraiser for the Toy Library, will be held at the Old Camperdown Stadium from 10-12. COVID safe practices will apply and entry is via gold coin donation.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group.
- If you have subscribed, join our subscriber-only Facebook group.