It's been another huge week for veteran Standard journalist Andrew Thomson.
Thommo brings plenty of news to the table for T and T while Tim Auld looks into thin air.
The hottest topic centres around the Warrnambool City Council and Peter Schneider.
Thommo brings everyone up to date with the Supreme Court hearing relating to the matter on Friday morning.
Auldy tries to act intelligent saying something about the races.
Hope everyone enjoys this weeks edition of T and T.
Our journalists work hard to provide local, up-to-date news to the community. This is how you can access our trusted content:
- Bookmark https://www.standard.net.au/
- Make sure you are signed up for our breaking and regular headlines newsletters.
- Follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Tap here to open our Google News page.
- Join our Courts and Crime Facebook group and our dedicated Sport Facebook group.
- If you have subscribed, join our subscriber-only Facebook group.
Have you signed up to The Standard's daily newsletter and breaking news emails? You can register below and make sure you are up to date with everything that's happening in the south-west.