Update: 3.40pm: The Department of Health and Human Services has recorded five active COVID-19 cases in Warrnambool as a Tarrone quarry was closed after two workers tested positive.
South West Healthcare has confirmed all the DHHS-confirmed current cases are linked to the cluster.
One more case has been linked to Australian Lamb Colac, with 83 recorded on Friday.
Active cases in Colac have dropped from 61 to 59 in 24 hours.
There are 155 cases in Greater Geelong, down from 158, 42 in Colac Otway Shire, down from 48, five in Glenelg Shire down from seven, 47 in Bendigo, 28 in Ballarat, eight in Moorabool, four in Golden Plains, three in Horsham and one in Moyne.
Positive COVID-19 cases at Tarrone quarry
Earlier, 3.20pm: A Tarrone workplace has been closed and all personnel temporarily stood down after two workers tested positive to COVID-19.
A Holcim spokesman said the company closed its Tarrone Lane quarry site, north of Koroit, and carried out a deep clean on Friday August 14 after an employee tested positive.
Then on Sunday a second worker tested positive.
Both were asymptomatic while at work.
All 12 employees and three contractors at the site have been directed to be tested for COVID-19 and ordered to quarantine for 14 days until they receive their results.
State's deadliest day with 282 new cases, 25 deaths
11.30am: There were 282 new cases of coronavirus and 25 deaths over the last 24 hours in Victoria.
Of those fatalities, one was a man in his 60s, four women and three men in their 70s, six women and four men in their 80s and four women and three men in their 90s.
Of those deaths, 22 are linked to aged care.
There are 657 Victorians in hospital.
Of the new cases, 148 are deemed 'mystery cases' with an unknown source.
Premier Daniel Andrews said on Monday he was pleased to see regional case numbers coming down, with 436 cases in in regional local government areas.
"There are still some being investigated to determine where the person was or normally expected to be found, but those numbers are down considerably," he said.
"We urge all of regional Victoria, especially those in Geelong, Bendigo and Ballarat, please come forward and be tested.
"There is so little flu because of physical distancing so if you have even the mildest of symptoms there's every chance you've got this virus.
"Please come forward and get tested, wait at home until you get your results."
He said there are 155 cases in Geelong, 47 in Bendigo and 28 in Ballarat.
Family Violence Prevention Minister Gabrielle Williams said there was heightened risks of domestic violence in the state and announced $20.41 million targeting perpetrators of family violence to keep victim survivors safe.
"We know for many home is not a safe place to be and we know the pandemic presents unique challenges for people experiencing family violence," she said.
"We're going to get more perpetrators into alternative accommodation and support victims to remain safely in their own homes which is particularly important for those with children.
"To be moved out of the home is significant and helpful in situations where it can be done.
"It also means the perpetrators can be held accountable and kept in view of the system to ensure they are getting services they need to improve behaviour and keep their families safe."
Ms Williams said the state saw a more than 11 per cent spike in calls to the men's referral service in the last month.
Latest data shows police have conducted 16,034 compliance checks, had 11,291 contacts with victims and 4742 contacts with perpetrators.
Of those compliance checks, there were 4436 family violence offences detected, which included breaches of intervention orders and assaults.
Over 558 people have been charged for family violence offences, and a further 470 will appear in court on family violence matters.
She said the funding will allow for 1500 people to be moved to short term accommodation, 100 in long term accommodation, and get 470 young people into programs.
"Victims will not be fined for leaving, the system is still operating but looking little different," Minister Williams said.
"In this second phase we've seen a dip in reporting and we think this is because there is a more limited opportunity to reach out for help when confined to your home.
"In the recovery phase we expect demand to increase.
"The dips are highlighting the challenge we knew people would be facing when not moving throughout the community as usual."
Listen to the latest episode of our weekly podcast The Booletin and Beyond:
Our COVID-19 news articles relating to public health and safety are free for anyone to access. However, we depend on subscription revenue to support our journalism. If you are able, please subscribe here. If you are already a subscriber, thank you for your support.