Don't forget to get along to the 39th Sungold Field Days being held this week, from Wednesday 12 through to Friday 14, February.
Over the years the Sungold Field Days has grown to become one of Victoria's premier agricultural events and we are proud to showcase such a vast range of machinery alongside the latest dairy innovations in technology.
The western district of Victoria and south east of South Australia have just experienced one of the best seasons ever - hay, silage, dairy, beef and sheep have all had a great year in this region.
The region's farmers should be very optimistic about the future and, as always, be on the lookout for new technology that may assist their farming enterprise; many of which can be found at the event.
Dairy has always had a great future in our part of the country which will continue for many decades to come. The demand for dairy is always increasing and dairy is one of the most important foods in our food pyramid.
- Click HERE to read the official Sungold Field Days 2020 program
Service industries are always on hand support agriculture and the Sungold Field Days is a perfect opportunity for dairy industry suppliers to speak directly with the farmers local to the region.
Farmers are always sure to find a bargain at the Sungold Field Days.
The 2020 event will have a full entertainment program for all three days, complementing the range of exhibits on show, including live music, the Western District Axemen, a food court and cooking demonstrations.
The Sungold Field Days attracts and offers something for all ages, from school children who enjoy learning about what our industry offers their future, to farmers that have worked in their industry for decades and seen first-hand the development and advancement in machinery, agriculture and technology.
- Behind Cheese World, Great Ocean Road, Allansford
- Wednesday, February 12, 9am-4pm
- Thursday, February 13, 9am-4pm
- Friday, February 14, 9am-3pm
- Wednesday - FREE
- Thursday & Friday - Adults $18. Students $8. Children (12 & under) Free
- From Warrnambool to the field days site on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Lava Street bus stop
- 109 Lava Street (adjacent Centrelink)
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday @ 10.15am, 11.15am, 12.15pm and 1.15pm
- Wednesday/Thursday ONLY @ 2.15pm
Warrnambool Visitor Information Centre
- 89 Merri Street
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday @ 10.20am, 11.20am, 12.20pm, 1.20pm
- Wednesday/Thursday ONLY @ 2.20pm
Sungold Field Days site
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday @ 11am, noon, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Wednesday/Thursday ONLY @ 4pm