ESTABLISHED ear, nose and throat surgeon Dr Bridget Clancy is being joined in her practice by fellow surgeon Dr Emily Young.
Dr Clancy is long-time Warrnambool resident, operating the only ENT practice in the city.
Dr Young, an otolaryngology, head and neck surgeon, joined the practice in August.
She has sub-specialist qualifications in otology (ear surgery) and an interest in vertigo.
Services provided at Dr Clancy's practice include:
- Producing a comprehensive assessment of - and management plan for - all disorders of the ear nose and throat, including head and neck cancer.
- In-office procedures, including endoscopy, ear micro-suction, grommets and biopsy.
- Surgical procedures in hospital, including tonsillectomy, grommets, nose and sinus surgery, ear surgery including surfer's ear, thyroid surgery, parotid gland surgery
- Voice clinic with endoscopy, ENT surgeon and speech therapist
- Snoring and sleep apnoea assessment
- Hearing and balance assessment and rehabilitation
- Endoscopic assessment and treatment for cough, swallowing and throat problems
The practice provides quality and innovative care for both children and adults.
The practice provides quality and innovative care for both children and adults, and specialises in day surgery procedures.
The ENT practice is located at 55 Banyan Street in Warrnambool, with the entrance at the rear of the building. On-street parking is available.
As specialists, all patients must receive a referral from their GP before attending.
For more information contact the practice on (03) 5560 5411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
St John of God Warrnambool Hospital
Established in 1939, St John of God Warrnambool is a private hospital providing safe and holistic care for patients, and their families and carers
With private rooms and nationally recognised specialists, there's no need to travel away from home to meet your medical and surgical health care needs.