Would you like to help us provide people who are dying, and their carers, with compassionate in-home care?
Hospice in the Home aims to provide a wide range of services including:
- • practical assistance to the dying patient
- • practical assistance to the family and carers
- • giving family or carers the opportunity to take a break
- Have a commitment to caring for Hospice in the Home patients, families and carers?
- Hold a current Victorian driver’s licence and motor vehicle covered by comprehensive insurance for transport related activities?
- Hold a current police check?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills?
- An ability to maintain confidentiality?
- Flexibility, reliability, punctuality and responsibility?
- A willingness to work as part of a team and accept direction from the hospice in the home manager?
- The ability to work under limited supervision?
- The ability to exercise discretion and judgement and work in sensitive situations?
The next training program starts February 21.
The training takes place on Wednesday nights from 6-9pm, apart from practical no lift training which is on Sunday afternoon, May 6.
To apply for a place in the program, contact Lu Butler or Fred Chatfield on 0488 271 224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org