Your new company
Working with Construction Materials this business is seeking a proactive individual looking to create a positive and proactive energy across a stale team environment.
Your new role
Your new company are looking for an Allocator Supervisor who wants to help improve efficiencies and can hit the ground running in a large team. Bring your experience and apply your knowledge to help your direct reports grow and develop to be more driven and efficient. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will be based onsite in Macquarie Park and have a natural ability to build effective working relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders across multiple business units as well as with external contractors and customers. Your duties will include:
- Ensure customers have customer service expectations consistently met
- Continuously improve customer service delivery
- Lead a team of 4-7 direct reports
- Maximise the value to the organisation through identifying and delivering flexible effective allocation models and service opportunities
- If required, realign customer expectations in line with business capabilities to ensure continued positive relationships without compromising profit, safety or operational effectiveness
- Ensure timely and accurate customer communications are aligned with effective allocations to meet customer expectations
- Identify opportunities for alternate allocation strategies to meet customer expectations and improve profitability and customer service
- Capture and communicate market intelligence to the business
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong customer centric focus
- Previous experience in managing a team
- Previous experience in allocations (desirable but not essential)
- Previous logistics experience including chain of responsibility, fatigue management and mass management knowledge (desirable but not essential)
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Good knowledge on Sydney/NSW metropolitan geographical area.
What you'll get in return
You’ll receive a competitive salary of up to $100K - $130K + super, as well as:
- Employment stability – permanent full time role
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to in a great team
- Genuine career development opportunities
- Next to metro station, parking onsite
Note: This role requires a half day on Saturdays worked around a rotating roaster across the wider allocations team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 9249 2212.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2675005