Centre: Goodstart Kyneton
Location: 30 Mair Street, Kyneton Victoria 3444
Employment Type: Full-time, 38 hours per week
Are you looking to work in an environment with like-minded professionals who are committed to making a difference in children’s lives and work for an organisation that will support you to succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people like you!
From our centre directors to teachers and centre teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
As a teacher at Kyneton you’ll inspire a love of learning in children and foster their development through purposeful, intentional teaching practices that are delivered with creativity and energy. You will build meaningful relationships with families, so each child has a strong sense of belonging that supports them to thrive. Your love of teaching will be reflected in how you mentor and guide educational practices in your room, and in your work with the broader centre leadership team to develop, review, and implement high-quality early learning programs, to ensure you’re achieving optimal outcomes for children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- 73 place centre, leading the 22 place, 3-4 year room
- Demonstrating positive and meaningful relationships with families and children
- Displaying strong knowledge of the EYLF and NQS
- Modelling effective application of pedagogy in your teaching practice
What Goodstart can offer you
- Comprehensive Teacher Professional Program
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above award rates
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Early Learning Centre discounts (from 15-30%)
- Victorian Teachers Registration (VIT)
- Valid Working With Children Check
- Up to date Professional Teachers Accreditation
- First Aid qualification
- Approved Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equiavlent
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all.