WARRNAMBOOL STORE MANAGER - interviewing now...
Whats in it for you...?
* $56K case plus Super & bonuses!
* Join a dynamic and motivational environment
* Great staff discounts and benefits
* Grow your professional career with a retailer who believes in high end service
* Thousands of dollars worth of products on offer!
* Tuesday to Saturday Roster
About the Retailer
Australian and family owned since opening many years ago, they have been constantly expanding and are now known as one a one stop shop for their clients. Their products range from trendy casual all the way to evening wear for those special occasions. They offer their teams a workplace that encourages a collaborative culture with a focus on results...! You will be invited to annual award nights, acknowledged when goals are met and most of all: surrounded by a big, passionate, loving family.
About the Role
We are looking for an Store Manager to join the Warrnambool team. In this role you will report directly to the Area Manager and be responsible for all daily operations of the store including financial reporting, KPI's, coaching, stock management, VM and VIP listings.
You will come from a strong fashion background and be highly passionate and dedicated to the industry. Stepping into this role, you will see yourself coaching your teams to success while building a strong and promising career within an Australian leading and premium retailer. You will also have a passion for visual merchandising as this will be a massive focus to keep your store standards upheld.
More about YOU...!
* Previous management experience with extensive tenure...
* Passion and love for premium and stylish products
* Success of managing teams to structured KPI's and budgets
* Strong consultative sales and service history
* A passion for VM and in store styling
* Great knowledge on market fashion trends
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Able to build client listings and form forever relationships
If you have what it takes and are looking for your next career move.. APPLY NOW!
Recruiter: Cassandra King | Reference: 182220
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Cassandra King on 0424 942 641 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing