Up to $54k base roster dependant on roster, a rotating weekend on / off for life balance and a stunning new store to call your own! Apply today!
The Company and Role
My client is on the lookout for a strong and experienced Store Manager to join their company in Warrnambool! Ideally we seek someone who is a natural people manager and a clear communicator who inspires the team to action to create exceptional customer experiences. Your role will include developing, mentoring and building your team to be experts in the industry. You will have experience in leading a team to achieve store and individual budgets as well as structured KPI's. You will be trained and mentored by one of the most talented Regional Managers around, and have opportunity for progression based on your performance.
Skills You'll Bring
- Ability to coach and develop up to 8 staff to achieve consistent results
- Sensational time management and operational skills
- Manage wages, rosters, budgets and KPI's
- Recruit, train and develop your team
- Manage HIGH VOLUME product levels
- Passion, energy and a focus to thrive on results
- Demonstrate excellent sales skills in a consultative environment
- Have impeccable VM and administration standards
Benefits and Perks!
- Competitive base salary PLUS Super PLUS Bonuses!
- Generous staff discount
- Every second weekend off with a three day weekend!
- Fantastic fun team environment
- Career growth and professional development
- Job security with one of Australia's biggest retailers
Are you ready to launch a new career path...? Apply today, and interview this week!
Recruiter: Cassandra King
Job Number: 172182
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Cassandra King on 0424 942 641 or +61 353 642 988 quoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on SEEK. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing