Protech Group are a National Recruitment Specialist with a strong emphasis on providing quality personnel to various clients & contractors across the Building & Maintenance sector.
Protech are actively recruiting for an experience Service Technician to commence with our client in a permanent capacity who has offices located 15 - 20 minutes east of Perth CBD.
Salary on offer is $60 - $75k + super + car/laptop/phone/PPE & tools.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair of boiling and chilled water systems
- Troubleshooting using service manuals, computerised diagnostics & general technical experience
- Conduct diagnostics for repairs and complete assessment for customers
- Liaise with Operations Coordinators to ensure jobs are completed and if required follow up and further appointments arranged
- Develop & maintain key relationships with significant industry personnel
- Maximise sales opportunities such as follow up of quotes, new business development leads, after sales opportunities
- Experience working as Service Technician - Plumbing licence preferred.
- Experience within the plumbing, electrical or coffee industries.
- Prior experience completing installations, repairs, and maintenance with exceptional customer service skills.
- Highly motivated result orientated team player that enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Join a market leading group of brands in the filtered water market.
- A company that is passionate about the environment, hygiene, technology, and professional and quality service.
- A strong company culture which is focused on idea sharing, collaboration and customer focused outcomes.
- A Safe and Clean work environment.
- Personal development and coaching from the Service Manager to assist your development as a professional.
This is an ideal opportunity for a plumber who wants to step away from the tools on commercial or residential sites and have a cleaner and safer day at work which will always be under cover.
Please APPLY if you are interested in the role or call the office and speak to Andrew on 9253 6000.