Goodstart is Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care. Founded with a vision for all Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life, as a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. We are entirely Australian owned employing over 15,000 people, and caring for over 71,000 children.
About Our Centre:
- Goodstart Early Learning Child Care Centre Semaphore Park is a small three room, 70 place centre.
- We are tucked into a lovely little part of our community, close to local schools, shops and residentials areas, as well as main roads and transport routes.
- At Goodstart Semaphore Park our play-based early learning programs are delivered by experienced early childhood educators and teachers. We cater for children aged six weeks to five years, including a Government-approved Kindergarten program.
- Our size means we can form strong close relationships with our families, which creates more opportunities to ensure our learning programs are tailored to your child’s individual interests, needs and strengths..
- Friendly and supportive team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education or equivalent ACECQA recognised qualification
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standard
- Bring your past experience from a similar role to this service
- Passion to work with a toddler age group is essential along with your nurturing demeanour
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctua
Goodstart Early Learning are proud of our inclusive work environment that supports and encourages individual growth and strong teams. Goodstart Early learning acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples as the Traditional Custodians of all lands on which we come together. We recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures as enduring, living cultures and pay our respects to Elders past and present. #gseducator