Do you have passion for training, coaching and developing people? Delivering frontline training programs in a culture driven to deliver memorable guest experiences? And love to travel? Then take a career road trip with us, where your days are spent in our stunning locations on the NSW South Coast ?
Securing a role within our reputable, national organisation and dynamic industry, will provide an opportunity to place a road marker on the next milestone, in your career journey.
NRMA Parks and Resorts is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NRMA – keeping people moving for 100 years. Our expanding portfolio of owned and managed holiday parks currently features 48 holiday parks and resorts in iconic tourism locations around Australia.
A newly created position, reporting to the Learning and Development Manager, this role sits within a team of regional trainers and will partner with Regional Operations Manager to provide on the ground training support to a portfolio of parks ensuring the development of culture, skills, capabilities and standards, leading to an enhanced employee and guest experience.
Our Boxes to Tick:
- A passionate advocate of workplace culture who naturally role-models the desired behaviours in all interactions.
- Experience in designing, delivering and facilitating training through both online, virtual, blended, face-to-face and development of written materials. Training will be both foundational and specialised to support employee and guest experience, diversity, equity and inclusion, leadership development initiatives and specialised role specific skills training.
- The ability to consolidate and develop consistent standards across the business.
- Experience in implementing a range of training programs and standards to business leaders and frontline teams in varied locations.
- Experience in a partnering role working within a cross-functional team to support a region, territory or portfolio of locations.
- An ability to build strong relationships and manage stakeholder relationships in a collaborative manner.
- Experience in supporting frontline teams through onsite training visitation, call-cycle, training schedule and action reporting that influences cultural change.
- Ability to manage day to day tasks and priorities independently (remote from wider team).
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- 2 years + in a similar role – industry experience will be an advantage
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills and demonstrated experience in applying these skills in supporting frontline teams
- The ability to facilitate training in a variety of environments – face-to-face and virtual.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and sound knowledge of contemporary learning and development software and practices highly regarded
- A can-do attitude and an ability to flex style depending on your audience
- Highly motivated & energetic, solutions-oriented self-starter with an adaptable teamwork style
- Strong knowledge of contemporary learning methods and adult learning principles.
- Great team culture and work flex options
- NRMA Group Benefits, Blue membership, Roadside Assistance, discounted insurance and more
- NRMA Parks and Resorts accommodation discounts for you to enjoy
- 18 weeks paid primary and 4 weeks paid secondary parental leave
- Competitive salary
We are proudly diverse and are committed to fostering an inclusive culture where all people are valued, respected and able to contribute their talents to drive organisational performance. We encourage applications from people from diverse backgrounds including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and LGBTQI+ community.
Please Note: All successful positions at NRMA Parks and Resorts will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening process.
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted