Your new company
Our client who is a leading Manufacturing business in the Southern Highlands and has had a higher demand for business now has 3 exciting roles available within their business.
Project Manager - to look after Capital Projects
Mechatronics Engineer or Process Engineer
Your new role
Essential qualifications and experience:
• Tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering or equivalent
• Proven AutoCAD & Solid works competency
• Minimum three years post graduate practical engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• Strong commitment to health and safety
• Pneumatic & hydraulic controls experience
• Mechatronics experience
• Welding technical experience
• Demonstrated ability to diagnose and problem solve in a time critical environment
• Proven methodical approach to process design and control
What you'll need to succeed
A great career opportunity - they are looking for the future leaders of their business
Work with some of the best Engineers in the Southern Highlands
Regardless of your level, you are guaranteed to learn more skills
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2648206