At Veolia Australia and New Zealand, you’ll join a team of over 4000 passionate innovators... and good humans. Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and resource the world.
A Veolia Career
Here, you’ll join a team of passionate innovators... and good humans. Our environmental solutions help customers preserve and renew our natural resources, creating a better future for our planet. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to build your career, and a more sustainable world.
Full time permanent position safety focused admin position supporting Operations team and relief for admin team when necessary.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Coordinate and manage training, training records and spreadsheets
- Conduct toolbox talks for teams of 10 - 35 people
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in operational risk management initiatives, incl. risk reviews, and the development/ review of risk assessments and JSEA’s.
- Promoting and continuously applying personal safety, environmental and quality awareness in the workplace
- Ensuring compliance with the company’s Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety and all relevant legislation
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Google suite experience (desired)
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision
- Enthusiastic and competent problem solver
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels and produce clear, concise reports for internal and external use
- Cert IV in Work Health & Safety (desired)
In this role, you’ll discover:
- Great people, and a company that cares.
- ‘Team’ works here - it’s who we are.
- Stimulation and challenge, delivered.
- Opportunity and growth, there for the taking.
At Veolia we value diversity, equality and inclusion, we are committed to providing working environments where everyone is included and treated fairly and with respect. We welcome and encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.