Are you an experienced Diploma qualified Educator looking to join a team of world class, qualified Early Childhood professionals and be supported and encouraged to excel and further develop your Early Childhood career?
Do you want to be valued and appreciated for your hard work?
Make the move to The Learning Sanctuary Gisborne today and together let’s make 2021 your best year yet!
At The Learning Sanctuary Gisborne we are proud of our reputation as an Early Years Service that provides a real home-feel and nurturing environment for our wonderful children -our families feel the love!
We take great pride in our established team that we have meticulously hand picked with care.
We are now looking to expand our team to include a permanent full time Lead Educator to join our fun-loving, supportive team.
Our beautiful centre offers a comprehensive early education program with a strong play-based learning curriculum. Children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. At capacity the centre caters for 131 children.
Our Centre is well equipped with resources and programs based on the Early Years Learning Framework curriculum, including a specialised State-of-The-Art Kindergarten program.
For further information and photos of our centre, please visit the website below:
- You will hold an ACECQA approved Diploma Qualification in Children’s Services
- A strong understanding of both the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Proven Lead Educator/Room Leader experience within an Early childhood service (working with children 0-5 years) or possess the motivation and drive to step into a Lead Educator role
- Confident with Programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication and commitment to developing the future of children
- A friendly and energetic personality
Successful Applicants must also hold
- A current Working with Children Check
- First Aid certificate
You will also share our commitment and passion for bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 460+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 30% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form to submit your application online.
Please note that only online applications will be considered.
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial 15 minute phone interview.
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit https://jobs.g8education.edu.au/en/listing/
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace