Your new company
Boasting forward books packed with works from a variety of sectors, this practice now seeks an experienced Interior Designer to be part of their Commercial, Residential and Hospitality tea,. Based in the beautiful city of Melbourne, this Architecture and Interior Design practice specialised in residential and Multi-Residential, Hotels, Hospitality, Commercial Workplace etc. Known for their innovation, contemporary and bespoke design quality, they work for a range of clients from your boutique Melbourne based firms to the large multi-nationals.
Your new role
This is an end-to-end role with the ability to work on projects from concept through to site.
- Taking design from concept to completion
- Collaborate with Senior IDs, Architects, Associates and Directors for extremely high-end and creative projects
- Working and leading multiple projects on your own, and in partnership with associates
- Client briefing and presentation
- Documentation and detailing
- Project coordination and project management
- On-site experience
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong REVIT skills with some AutoCAD experience would be ideal
- Indesign and Sketchup
- Knowledge and ability to work independently as this position requires you to hit the ground running
- Ideally you have come from similar/well-known Multi-residential firms
- Great presentation and communication skills as this role will see you liaising with clients and being part of important meetings, presentations, and networking (industry) events
- Minimum qualification: Bachelor Degree or above
- Minimum amount of years: 2 to 5 years post-graduation experience
What you'll get in return
- Be mentored by their directors and associates
- Great culture and career development
- You will be proud to have this experience on paper
- Work on meaningful projects and get your hand dirty from start to finish
- Be part of great projects where design is essential
- This is an award winning firm, mid sized with a very flat structure
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please kindly forward an up-to-date copy of your CV and folio to Shermaine.email@example.com, or call Shermaine Chia now for a private and confidential chat on 0403 252 661.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2497835