Due to an increase in work, our client is looking for an HD Fitter/HD Mechanic/Plant Mechanic. The office is based in Malaga. You will be responsible for ongoing maintenance on earthmoving and plant equipment.
This is a full-time position on contract with the option for permanency.
If the below sounds like you, please contact Blanché on 0423659213 or click on APPLY.
- Reporting to the workshop manager
- A proven track record in problem-solving, organizing, and delegating a team of fitters, apprentices, and support staff within the earthmoving equipment space.
- Repairs, servicing checks, and Service of HD on-road and off-road equipment
- Maintain completed work records to an acceptable standard
- Comply with all relevant legislation, regulations, and the company's policies and procedures
- Hands-on position
- Your roster will be approximately 50hrs Monday- Friday with the occasional Saturdays
- Competitive hourly rates, great conditions, and bonuses for the right candidate.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Minimum 5 years post trade experience
- Trade qualifications as a Heavy-Duty Mechanic
- Current Australian Driver’s license - essential
- A valid HR license - essential
- High-Risk Work Licence – desirable
- Willingness to undertake and clear a full Medical & drug & alcohol test
- Provide Rights to work in Australia
- Great attention to detail and work well within a team environment with a positive work ethic
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Able to provide a current National Police Clearance