Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Boonwurrung Land
- 288 Licensed places across 4 rooms
- Innovative and committed employer
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria.
Due to expansion, our established service is looking for a Family Relationship Coordinator to join the team on a part time basis. This role provides wrap around administration support to the service, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided at all times and tasks are completed in a timely manner.
We are looking for someone who aligns with our philosophies and is not only able to provide a high level of professionalism but they have the drive to make this the best service in the community, while also being caring, empathetic, passionate and respectful. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic team and grow your career.
- Answering calls
- Booking and conducting family tours
- Processing enrolments
- Manage accounts in CCSS and resolve any issues
- Deliver a high level of customer service at all times, which is proactive and dependable
- Provide general administration support as required
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven ability to build rapport and apply a methodical approach to troubleshooting
- Experience using CCSS/CRM software is preferred but not essential
- Certificate 3/Diploma in Children's Services preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 2 years within an office administration role
- Evidence of sound professional experience that shows initiative and strong sense of personal responsibility for meeting objectives, modelling of professional and ethical behaviour and commitment to personal development.
- Dedication to developing the future of children and passion for expanding on children's interests
- Ability to collaborate with others to provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers
- Demonstrated intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Hold a valid Working With Children check
In return, we offer you:
- Healthy professional development budgets
- Dedicated support office offering resources to help reach your goals
- Exciting career paths with opportunities to not only grow your career but to transfer with us across multiple services located in QLD, NSW and VIC.
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Well-resourced centre
- 75% staff childcare discount*
- Uniforms provided
- We work hard but we love to have fun too
- The opportunity to work within a progressive organisation
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care