Protech is recognised as the leading provider of quality workforce solutions to technical industries in Australia. We are committed to protecting the health, safety and wellness of our employees by working with the highest quality clients across a wide variety of sectors
About the role
Protech NQ are seeking experienced Operators with Excavator and/or Loader tickets for ongoing projects based in the Townsville region.
• Use of Mobile Plant Equipment including Excavators and/or Loader
• Daily pre-start checks & regular vehicle maintenance
• Assist on the ground with site labourers where required
• Capable of following general safe practices in accordance with the Workplace Health & Safety Act
Skills & Attributes
• Previous experience working in the civil construction industry
• Current Excavator or Roller tickets
• Sound oral, written communication and interpersonal skills
• Effective time and workload management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
• An honest and reliable work ethic
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Confidence to work unsupervised or in a team environment
The successful applicant will undergo a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
If you're interested in these roles, click 'apply now' or contact Protech at 07 3440 2875
Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.