Who We Are:
- Our centre stands on Eastern Maar Land.
- 162 Licensed places across 11 rooms.
- Innovative and committed employer.
- Services across Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria
At Koala Childcare and Early Learning Warrnambool we are a team of fun, bright and bubbly Educators who love to celebrate at any chance we have. We love our centre and all of our families who attend. From the moment you walk through the door you will see how much our passion comes through and that we are one big family in this homely service who do our best to embed exceeding themes and offer an inclusive environment to work in.
As an Early Childhood Teacher, you know your key responsibilities and how integral your role is. Instead let us enlighten you on how we support our respected Story House-ers to be the best they can be.
We Value You:
- People centric, health and wellbeing initiatives inc FREE First Aid, CPR and Flu Vaccinations
- Above Award Rates
- $300 annual professional development budget
- Reward and recognition platform including discounts to 100’s of major retailers
- Uniform provided
- 75% Staff Childcare Discount*
- Tailored professional development with regular support from your Manager and Education Specialists to reach your goals inc partnerships with industry leaders, some of which may be counted towards NESA/QCT or VIT registration hours
- Guided program to support in achieving teacher accreditation including from Graduate to Full or from Full to Lead or Highly Accomplished status.
- Dedicated kindergarten resource budget with selection led by you
- Receiving protected programming time to thoughtfully plan and embed learning opportunities for children, develop summative assessments and transition statements.
- More weekly programming time
- Being part of an inclusive team where coming together to collaborate and having a voice is encouraged
- We'll empower you to step up; step sideways; and flourish always in your pursuit of a meaningful career
- Working within innovative environments where imagination, learning, fun and safety all come together
- Having a dedicated space just for you, where you can relax and unwind
- Being part of a team who understand the importance of building a strong pedagogical practice
- Putting the children first and not budgets
- Working hard but having fun too!
- Plus more on it’s way……..
Story House Early Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment, providing mutual respect for all employees.
At Story House, we prioritise the safety and wellbeing of our community, which is why we are committed to the Child Safe Standards and have Safety as one of our values.
We look forward to meeting you.
If you are an internal employee wanting to apply for this position, please use this link https://applynow.net.au/jobs/SHEL63452
*CCS eligible care