Based in Horsham, we have a full time, permanent Early Childhood Teacher opportunity, working 38 hours per week within our 4 to 5 years Kindergarten room.
You will have the opportunity to mentor our amazing 3 years Early Childhood Teacher who heads up our 3 years Kindergarten Program.
You can expect to be supported by a dedicated and experienced Team of world class Educators who love to have a laugh - your days will be filled with lots of fun! Not to mention our incredible families!!!!
You will have ample opportunity to develop your career further if you choose - with an extensive array of professional development opportunities available.
There is an incentive bonus of up to $21K available!!!!
Our gorgeous centre operates between 6.30am to 6.30pm Monday to Friday to support our wonderful community.
For more information and photos, please visit our website:
At G8 Education, our Early Childhood Teachers are valued and set up for success from the outset. As an Early Childhood Teacher with G8 Education you will have ample professional development opportunities available to you including;
- Our year long CPD accredited ‘Teaching for Tomorrow’ development program delivered by Seamann & Slattery designed to enrich your practice
- Access to a suite of content in our online Learning Lounge, designed by our talented Education Team
- Pedagogical support and guidance from our team of Practice Partners and coaches
- VIT Mentor Program for our Provisional Teachers
At G8 Education we understand that learning begins from birth; more development occurs in the human brain between birth to 5 years than at any other time in the life span. We strive to ensure we achieve best practice in early childhood education and care and recognise that our Early Childhood Teachers play a vital role in providing positive learning outcomes for our children.
With more than 460 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Attractive wages well above award
- Sector leading 30% discount on care for each child at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or a member of your family
- A dedicated Early Learning & Education Leadership Team to support you to contribute to the lives of children in their important early years
- Exclusive access to G8 Education's benefits platform, with discounts to 350+ retailers
- Access to health and wellness programs
As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate an Early Childhood philosophy, supported by an age-responsive approach to teaching and learning,
- You will also share in our commitment to inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
Successful Applicants must hold
- An ACECQA approved Bachelor or Masters of Education (Early Childhood) qualification
- Provisional or Full Teacher’s Registration
How to apply:
If you’re ready to take the next step to join our family of first-class teachers and educators at G8 Education, or would like to know more, please apply now.
G8 Education is a committed advocate for child protection, safety and wellbeing. We have a zero tolerance for any form of child abuse or harm. The safety and wellbeing of children will always be our priority and all team members are expected to embrace this shared commitment.