About Our Client
Our client is a leading and innovative Consumer Health-care company with brands that are endorsed by healthcare professionals, and loved and trusted by consumers across their life stages.
* Ensure ongoing and consistent client satisfaction through effective and efficient management of customer enquiries
* Customer communication and engagement regarding supply continuity back order management and seasonal event planning (public holiday and events impacting delivery).
* End to end Export order and drop shipment management, including sales order generation and processing, export document preparation and submit ion, and coordination with Warehouse and Freight forwarder for delivery to customer.
* Process customer requests for credit and returns in alignment with Cares "Credit & Return" and "Delegation of Authority" polices, working conjunction with Accounts Receivable and Sales teams.
* Processing sample and bonus orders, from order generation to invoice posting.
* Ensuring stock availability for domestic and international customers.
* QA release of finished goods
* Coordination with Sales and Customers to minimise batch expiry through interim MLOD rules as agreed.
* Minimizing part shipper and end of life cartons by allocation to sample orders and head office sample stocks
* Daily Sales Reconciliation and coronation of daily reporting to ensure a reporting integrity and accuracy for Month to
* Create and maintain customers master data
* Maintain customer order and delivery lead time table, ensuring alignment between Cares 3rd Party Providers and
* Maintain EDI cross-reference tables in SAP
* Oversee the EDI processes between our system and the warehouse to enable invoicing of sales orders
* Investigate any IDOC issues and resolve
* Adherence to customer order and delivery lead times
* Customer order profiles and frequency
The Successful Applicant
* 5 years' experience in a similar type of role
* Strong experience with SAP in both Material Management and Sales & Distribution functions
* High attention to detail and demonstrated problem solving skills
* Excellent time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Intermediate to advanced MS-Excel skills
What's on Offer
-Competitive salary package