Are you seeking a greater work/life balance? Do you enjoy being creative in the kitchen and running your own operation? Do you enjoy working with children?
We are looking for an experienced part-time Cook to join the team at Headstart Early Learning Centre Clarendon to produce high quality, nutritious meals and snacks for children each day.
Our children enjoy delightful indoor and outdoor play areas, rooms equipped with the latest age-appropriate technology and learning resources, and a range of activities. Our centre care for children aged six weeks to six years with operating hours from 6.45am to 6pm.
Our menus meet nutritional guidelines and are high-quality, allowing young bodies to thrive both mentally and physically. As part of the Team, you will feel appreciated, valued and enjoy a truly supportive and fun work environment.
For more information and photos, please visit our centre's website: Headstart Early Learning Centre Clarendon
- Experienced in Menu planning, budgeting, stock ordering & control
- Experienced in dietary and allergy safe requirements.
- Experienced in ensuring a clean and safe kitchen environment in accordance with the relevant Food Safety regulations
- Be a Team Player with great communication and interpersonal skills
- Be available for set shift days and times Monday to Friday
Successful Applicants must hold
- A Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or an ACECQA approved Early Childhood qualification and experience in a cook role
- A current Working with Children’s Check and First Aid
- Completed or willing to complete Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
- You will also share our commitment to bringing learning to life, inspiring the children in our care to reach their full potential.
With more than 450 early learning centres nationwide, G8 Education has the resources to reward your dedication with generous benefits and opportunities to grow:
- Opportunities to advance your career within G8’s network of 450+ centres
- Access to G8’s Online Learning Lounge with more than 70 hours of professional development
- Exclusive access to The Playground – G8's benefits platform, with access to 350+ retailers
- Sector leading 50% discount off early education and child care fees at any G8 Education Centre for either yourself or 25% for a member of your family
- Uniforms provided
- Access to health and wellness programs
How to APPLY
Please click through to the application form.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, apply now or contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a comprehensive list of all our locations and vacancies please visit our website HERE
G8 Education is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all who attend the premises that it operates. This includes accepting responsibility to provide, so far as is reasonably practicable, a workplace that is safe and without risk to health for all team members, children and members of the broader community. G8 Education requires all employees to have received both vaccinations by 31st January 2022 (or hold a medical exemption), all new employees joining the organisation will also need to meet this requirement.