Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service & hospitality. We now operate over 145 locally-minded restaurants around the country! We’re looking for awesome people to join us as Managers - we have permanent full-time roles available at Grill'd Kotara.
A day in the life of a Grill’d Manager means you’ll be:
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating your team members with regular meetings to share experiences and ideas.
- Working front of house, leading by example, cooking on the grill & chip stations, and helping out on the floor - We all work together as one team, you won't just be sitting in the office doing admin.
- Working closely with our Area Managers to ensure the Restaurant is performing at a high standard.
- Actively looking to improve our food & beverage quality.
- Making sure our customer service experience, is just as good as the quality of our product - We do the right thing, not the easy thing.
- Assisting with performance reviews for team members, supporting their development & training, and creating talent pipelines for team member promotions & future leaders.
- Monitoring wastage, stocktakes & ordering.
- Working with local community groups on our Local Matters program.
What we look for?
- Passion – You will be driven, self-motivated and bring a positive energy, seeing your team empowered to deliver ‘wow moments’ to create loyal, raving fans.
- Leadership – You’ll have previous experience leading a team in a fast-paced customer service environment and feel comfortable challenging the ‘status quo’.
- Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success. You’ll run your restaurant as if it’s your own, knowing we’ve always got your back when you need support!
- Trust - As a Grill’d Manager you will be an inspiring leader who will create an environment of honesty & transparency and you’ll keep your commitments.
- We offer an in-depth onboarding program, support you, and get you to where you want to be.
- Plenty of pathways to progress your career - Join our Support Office, become an Area Manager or Grill’d Partner (Joint Venture)
- Stability & a long-term career - All of our managers remained on full hours & pay during COVID lockdowns. Thanks to our supportive team structure, there is no expectation for you to be on call on your day off and we invest in your learning development.
- Eligibility for a company performance bonus. We have clear structures, systems, and achievable KPIs.
- Come to work and be yourself – you don’t have to fit in a box to work at Grill’d, we like to push the boundaries.
- Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community.
- We are growing rapidly and are in a stable position – none of our managers took pay cuts during COVID lockdowns.
Apply Now to join the Grill’d family. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a phone interview.
As part of the process, you will be required to undergo a National Police check and must have (and be able to maintain) full, ongoing working rights in Australia.