JOIN AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED EARLY EDUCATION PROVIDER!
Why work for Affinity?
At Affinity, we proudly do things differently. Our mission is to inspire and nurture individuals to reach their full potential. It isn’t just about what we do for children, it’s about what we do for our team, too. Every day, at more than 190 childcare centres around Australia, we support quality, teamwork, training opportunities and a culture of recognition and reward. Affinity allows our people to shine – so we can deliver the best in early education.
Are you an Accounts Payable Guru who is excited and confident in Accounts Payable Automation Solutions? This role takes your fingers off the keyboard and gets the mind working on invoice discrepancy resolution. Working with suppliers, business stakeholders and the Coupa platform to troubleshoot and resolve the root cause, not just the discrepancy.
This is a diverse role where you will be involved in all aspects of the Procure to Pay (P2P) value chain. Reporting to the Procure to Pay Manager, working within a team to support our centres, head office and suppliers in embracing the Coupa procurement system to ensure efficient ordering, invoice processing, exception management and payment.
- Perform Accounts Payable function driving P2P compliance and providing appropriate coverage in processing supplier invoices, resolving discrepancies, and preparing payments
- Manage stakeholder relationships and resolve P2P queries
- Supplier Master Data creation and maintenance including supplier information, product, and services catalogues
- Drive standardisation and business compliance in the P2P process and systems with both suppliers and business users
- Develop user guides for system processes and provide training to end users as required
- Maintain and support users with procurement system matters on a timely basis
- Undertake, implement and initiative improvements seeking out automation and efficiency wins
- Reconcile vendor statements and investigate reconciling amounts on relevant general ledger accounts
- Perform month end ledger close activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with P2P processes as a P2P, Accounts Payable or Purchasing Officer.
- Experience with SAP by Design or other ERP systems (desired)
- Experience with Coupa or other Payables or P2P Automation platforms (desired)
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and forward plan to ensure work and information is complete and commitments are fulfilled
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Intermediate excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, oral and written
- Possess a curious and continuous improvement mindset.
- Attention to detail and the willingness to raise and resolve issues.
- Attractive salary package
- 50% discount on childcare gap fees
- Access to Fitness and Lifestyle Group memberships
- An exciting and dynamic work environment
- A professional culture and supportive work environment
- Access to world class professional development coaching and mentoring programs
- Performance based recognition program
- Career advancement opportunities
Permanent Full-time position (38 hours per week, Monday to Friday), based in Brisbane CBD!
Achieve beyond your expectations as you are supported to learn new things, grow personally and professionally, and develop new, valuable skills. Enjoy exciting new opportunities that go beyond the ordinary. Achieve newfound happiness and work-life balance.
Feel positive. Feel proud. Make new friends. Laugh. Go home smiling.
MAKE YOUR MOVE