Aldi has revealed the date for its annual snow and ski sale, expected to be one of the supermarket’s biggest days of the year.
The German retailer’s annual sale includes bargains on ski clothing, boots, goggles and merino wear.
Prices will start at $6.99 for a knitted beanie up to $119.99 for premium ski pants.
The sale will start on Saturday, May 20, while stocks last.
The range includes a number of special product features that have been built into the designs for this year’s range including waterproof rating, wind resistant fabric, utility pockets and ski lift pass pockets.
Some of the items on offer includes:
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Ski Jacket - $59.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Ski Pants - $49.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Snowboard Jacket - $59.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Snowboard Pants - $49.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Knitted Beanie or Scarf - $6.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Ski Socks - $8.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Merino Wool Ski Socks - $8.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Ski or Snowboard Gloves - $14.99
- Crane Snow Extreme Adults Fleece Accessories including Beanies, Scarves, Gloves, Headbands
- Neckwarmers - $4.99 each
- Mens and Ladies Thermoboots - $29.99
- Ski Travel Bag - $89.99
- Crane Sports Adults Ski Goggles - $14.99
- Adults Ski Helmet - $29.99