AN electrical fault in a Terang outside laundry yesterday evening has destroyed horse blankets and other items.
Sergeant Kevin Garrett, of Mortlake police, said the alarm was raised about 6.30pm at a Baynes Street home.
He said the fire was contained to the rear of the premises in the outside laundry which was not connected to the house.
It is suspected an electrical fault sparked the blaze and the cause is not suspicious.
Terang Country Fire Authority volunteers and police attended the fire.
There was no damage to the house or injuries suffered.