Cheese World is situated on Australia’s Great Ocean Road, 10 minutes east of the coastal city of Warrnambool and a 45 minute drive from the famous 12 Apostles in the dairy heartland of South West Victoria.
Owned and operated by the Warrnambool Cheese & Butter Factory, Cheese World is the cellar door outlet for their award winning Warrnambool Heritage Cheddar cheese range.
Visitors can experience
- A complimentary tasting of Warrnambool Heritage Cheddars
- A DVD filmed in the factory showing the cheese making process.
(Unfortunately due to Health and safety regulations there are no factory tours)
- Local and regional cheese sales.
- Gourmet produce and wine sales.
- A café for light meals, coffee and famous Sungold milkshakes.
- A free local dairy history Museum.
- A souvenir gift shop