The cleaning and servicing of septic tanks.
Grease traps, liquid waste, disposal service, triple interceptors, cash wash pits, modern vacuum tank, free cooking oil collection.
Avoid this common and costly malfunction have your septic tank cleaned now.
The sludge level rises over time to the point where it is higher than the critical level of the tank. The sludge pours into the soakage trench and seals the pores in the free draining crushed stone medium as well as causing the faces of the soakage trench to become impervious. This effectively prevents the surrounding earth from absorbing surplus water. Once the sludge has reached the critical level at the tank outlet irreversible damage is being caused to the soakage trench and the resulting back up of effluent will cause the toilet not to flush. This may very well necessitate the abandonment of your existing soakage trench and the installation of a new trench.
How the system works
- Solids are flushed by water into the tank through the inlet baffle.
- A crust forms over the water layer in the tank and the bacteria breed in this crust.
- Liquid effluent overflows through the tank outlet baffle into the crushed stone drainage medium within the soakage trench.
- The overflow effluent discharged into the soakage trench is broken down into water, nitrates and other substances by the action of aerobic bacteria.
- Liquids are finally soaked up the earth surrounding the soakage trench.
Fully licensed operators
24 hours emergency service